Workshop experiences are designed to equip and support educators in being warriors to rise up and lead the future of education happening now.
- "I'm physically exhausted and there's a cost and impact on all other facets of our lives."
- "Resilience - ability to bounce
back. This is what we need, and what we should be teaching our kids."
- "I've lost the passion for teaching 5 years ago."
- "Leaders go and jump to act without knowing the needs of the people in their building."
- "Everything's a mess - but leaders keep pushing because we 'have to get through the curriculum'."
- "I'm tired - everyday is a struggle."
- "The connections between my peers and students are different or just lost. No one talking about it."
Live In-Person: Monday - March 14th, 2022 - NYC & Long Island
Full & Half Day | In-person or Digital | 👉 Inquire Here 👈
Aim: Create your system for how to access your inner power, and then, root it in a weekly plan for immediate impact
- Harness the human creature-power of self-awareness
- State 👉 Story 👉 Action - a weekly plan for you to access consistent energy, clarity, and courage
"Everything starts with the self" - Dr. Bill Brennan
Aim: Remain grounded to make informed choices, define your leadership to move education forward
- Leverage your unique perspective to lead with intention
- Identify your questions to clarify your past, current, and future target
- Create your Teacher Warrior Mission
"In their wake, forest fires leave a nutrient-rich soil, ripe for regrowth. Covid burned away our norms. What regrowth are you going to protect?" - Dan Greenwald
Aim: Leverage your community of fellow educators to share, iterate, execute and celebrate your mission of being a Teacher Warrior
- Define your leadership intentions
- Harness your unique vision to design and create processes for unstoppable action over the school year
- Plan and track your achievements for continual growth
"Goals are about the results you want to achieve. Systems are about the processes that lead to those results." – James Clear
- Your unique warrior mindset unleashed
- A practical framework to reignite your fire, clarity, and energy whenever needed
- A clear leadership mission acting as your guide
- Ability to design systems and processes that can forever guide you in achieving
- A community of other Teacher Warriors to support, execute and celebrate with
- Time is our greatest commodity (especially as educators) - workshops are designed to create the most impact with the least amount of friction or heavy lift
- Leveraging the cohort-based-course model to learn deeper and quicker
- Accessing a constructivist approach to ensure every workshop is unique in meeting the participants where they're at
- Using tools designed for simple-simple-easy like Loom, Notion, LuMa, Zoom, Typeform, and G-Suite
Dan has been an educator, entrepreneur, and connector for over 20 years. When he unexpectedly lost numerous people close to him over five years, he was hit with a heavy dose that life is really short. He took action and accidentally created the ThirtyTenZero framework. ThirtyTenZero is built on the belief that all people have the power to change. This inner power is tapped when we uncover what we really want. Dan has a B.A. from Boston University and an M.A. from Teachers College Columbia University with a focus on curriculum design. His longtime passion to understand how people learn and what motivates them to change was sparked by a childhood stutter. Dan lives in NYC with his wife and three kids.
Dr. Bill Brennan
Bill has been an educator, speaker, and change architect for over 20 years. His passion is facilitating learning experiences that help people reframe, refocus and reimagine education. Bill has a B.A. from Marist College, an M.S. from Long Island University, and an Ed.D from Fordham University with a focus on organizational change and leadership. Bill lives in Long Island with his wife and three kids
David de Cespedes
David is a technology educator and entrepreneur. He studied architecture at Florida International University and the University of Michigan, before founding Superform, an NYC-based digital agency. He is currently Founding Technology Coordinator at The SEED School of Miami, where he oversees technology implementation amongst staff and scholars. David is driven by helping educators design systems to work more creatively and effectively, applying innovative models and strategies in the classroom.